- What – Charity Golf Tournament and Celebration Dinner Honoring Georgia’s and America’s Wounded Warriors.
- When – June 9th thru the 11th, 2019.
- Where – Lanier Islands, Buford, GA.
- Who – Wounded Warriors and their families.
- All expenses (excluding transportation) for the Wounded Warriors and their families will be funded by the proceeds from the tournament.
- Payment is due by the 1st of June.
- Cash, check, or credit cards accepted.
- Atlanta Veterans Administration.
- GA National Guard and Reserve units.
- Army Transition Battalions.
- The Shepherd Center.
- Air Force Transition Unit.
- Navy’s “Safe Harbor” Unit.
- Veterans known to our membership or other Veteran’s organization.
- At least 5 slots are set aside each year for those warriors who are not capable of playing due to their injuries. These warriors and their families will enjoy activities planned for them during the tournament and will join all of the other warriors and their families for the awards ceremony and all other events and activities.
- We do have special permission from the Resort that will allow Warriors who have handicap carts to participate.
- All donations and sponsorships are tax deductible.
- Donations can be either monetary or merchandise.
- Donations/sponsorship levels:
1) 5 Star – $10,000 and up; sponsorship of 5 WWs and their families, name recognition in signage and program, name on complimentary items, sponsorship of Awards Banquet.
2) 4 Star – $5,000; sponsorship of 4 WWs and their families, name recognition in signage and program, name on complimentary items.
3) 3 star – $2,500; sponsorship of 3 WWs and their families, name recognition in signage and program.
4) 2 Star – $1,000; sponsorship of 2 WW and his/her family.
5) 1 Star – $500; sponsorship of 1 WW and family.
- Team/Individual Entries:
1) Platinum – $1,000.
2) Gold – $750.
3) Silver/Individual – $500.
4) Bronze/Individual – $125.
- All donations both monetary and merchandise are acknowledged.
- Scramble – Best Ball.
- Max of 160 players – 40 teams.
- A Warrior is assigned to each foursome.
- Individual Players will be assigned to a team.
- Entry forms due by the 1st of June.
- Team members finalized NLT June 5th.
- Registration – 8:00 AM.
- Tee Time – 10:00 AM.
- Greens Fee.
- Cart Fee.
- Team assignment.
- Range privileges.
- Continental breakfast in clubhouse.
- Entry onto the Islands.
- Bag tag.
- Gift bag.
- Awards Ceremony/Cookout.
Prizes awarded for:
1st through 3rd Place Team.
Closest to the Pin.
Putting Contest – Will be conduct prior to tee time.
Raffle prizes available to all.
Special prizes designated/donated for WWs and their families.
- Held immediately following the tournament.
- All prizes awarded – must be present to win.
- Hamburger/hotdog cookout.
- Cash bar.
- Sponsorship of Wounded Warrior participants and families.
- Recognition in the program and advertising.
- Better opportunity to win the team prizes.
- When – June 9th, 2019; 6:30 PM.
- Social hour – 5:30 to 6:30 PM.
- Where – Legacy Lodge.
- Dress – Causal.
- Menu – TBD.
- Price – $70.00 per person.
- Cash bar available.
- Price includes gate fee to enter resort.
- Legacy Lodge.
- Wounded Warriors and their families will be provided accommodations the night of the 9th and 10th.
- Base room rate – Not available at this time.
- Rate is available for 3 days preceding the tournament to 3 days following.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the Lodge at 1-800-840-5253. Credit Card information is required.
- Includes entry fee to resort.
- When – 11 June.
- Where – Lake Lanier Islands Resort.
- What – This third day is dedicated to the Caregivers that so selflessly care for these warriors. Making this a very special day for all is dependent on the level of donations/support the event receives.