To All of Our Friends and Supporters:
I would like to invite you to participate in our Annual Warrior Classic supporting America’s Wounded Warriors/Disabled Veterans the 9th through the 11th of June, 2019. This will be our 10th annual event and will be held at Lanier Islands, Buford, Georgia.
Since our inaugural event the Foundation has been able to:
- Host 241+ Warriors and 129 families for an all-expense paid 3 day outing and vacation that includes a Celebration Dinner, a golf tournament, and a Caregiver Day.
- Donate over $85,000 to national Veteran related charities.
- Establish a scholarship for the child of a Warrior at the Riverside Military Academy.
- Provide uniforms and aids for the Ft. Benning Paralympics team at the Warrior Games.
- Provide supplies to the Golf Rehabilitation Program at Ft Gordon.
- Support the establishment of a Golf Rehabilitation Program at Ft Benning.
- Provide emergency support to local veterans and their families in their time of need.
- Annually provide 100+ Christmas gift bags to the patients at VA Hospitals.
This year’s event will again be 3 days/2 nights and we will host a “Caregiver Day” on Tuesday, the 11th of June.
Our growth has propelled this event forward to the extent that we are confident it is the largest event of its type. We are unaware of any other event that places a Wounded Warrior in every foursome, provides an all-expense paid 3 day outing at a 5 Star resort, and host a “Caregiver day”.
Thank you in advance for your support and please feel free to pass this information on to your friends, business acquaintances and family. I look forward to seeing you in June.
David W. Gordon III
LTC, USA Ret
President and Founder, For The Warriors Foundation, Inc.
678-637-6914 – Office
firstname.lastname@example.org – Email